Monday 18 August 2014

What day is it. Monday I think starting to loose track of time. Just a reminder about spelling , things not making sence, wrong words in the sentence etc these blogs usually written after a long drive or a long day and I am buggered, or after a few beers etc but will get them all proof read when I get home. Another thing I might not be able to do any more bloggers after # 100 as I think that is all you are allowed.
Ok left Mt pleasant on Saturday morning and had a straight run to a quality Inn in Irving which is between Fort Worth and Dallas so after laundry duties went to a mall in Grapevine and it was ferkin huge so had a cheap Tai and a look around but got sick if the crowds so decided to chill at the movies, a 30 screen complex you can even get a meal and eat it at a table while watching a movie , saw the Gardians of the galaxy and really enjoyed , just as I got back to motel it started to rain and rain and the same in the morning but it was very heavy with all the lightening and thunder but still 29 degrees. I was going into Dallas about 10 but put off till 1 and finally got a shuttle at the airport ( transport system crap here ) and when I arrived a did a JFK tour which is one of the best tours I have ever done. Took an hour in this trolley buss but the driver/ guide had such a know large of the shooting and the events it was like you were there. After the the tour had a healthy lunch (no cheese) and found a train station ( bit dodgy lot of  suspicious people lurking about but a few cop around) and caught a train home , think I got off at wrong station cause I was at the Irving conference centre with no one around  so got a cab back to motel , couple of beer next door at a flash hotel as this was the only bar around , and listened to some guys talking about Wal Mart as they were on a month long course , the way they we're talking I would say a brain washing course
Today made a fatal mistake decided to take bike to Fort Worth railway station even though I had the GPS a 10 minute drive took 35 min, one wee mistake re an exit and you are screwed, any way got train to Union station and went to the Sixth floor museum where JFK was shot by Lee Oswald, it had all the info about the lead up to and after the event also had some info regarding all the conspiracy theory's . Got train back got lost now time for beer by pool , tomorrow Vista the Alamo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.