Tuesday 31 July 2012

Anyone seen a bag?


A day from hell.  Stopped to take some photos, took off my clip on sunglasses, left them on my backpack and drove off "bugger".  Then down the road stopped to take some more photos and it was hot so took off my shoulder bag and drove off.  In my bag was my wallet with credit card,  iPad, maps, all the trip information etc.  After stopping for lunch 1 hour later realised I was missing 1 bag.  

I will not repeat the language but "bother" "a goodness me" were mentioned, so to police station filled out report rang and cancelled cards. But the good news is, rung work and a Mr Donnie Williamson had emailed he had found my bag.  So have rung him and he is forwarding it on to me. Am lucky I had some spare cash and extra travel credits cards in my backpack.

We rode 355 miles today so bum a bit tender but a very happy camper will post pics when I get my iPad back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.