Saturday 21 July 2012

OMG - My Passport has Expired!!!


OMG my passport has expired. No it hasn't actually but this was going through my mind at 1.30 am this morning when I was trying to sleep.

Have now officially finished work but have a meeting Monday at 9.30 with the boss to make sure everything ok then going to meet the new CEO of Liquorland at 1.30 at the airport before I fly out at 2 pm. 

Busy day tomorrow as the squash team I have been coaching have to play off at 10 am and 3 pm and if they win they will represent Southland in the National F grade competition being held in Invercargill in September.   So go Val, Jo, Karly, Sue, Anita, Jayne and Carol.

Back to the trip -  I leave on Monday from Invercargill to Auckland and fly out from there at 9.30pm.  Interesting enough I get to LA at 2.30 pm the same day so going back in time, mmmmm just like the Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.