Monday 2 July 2012

Testing


Well second time lucky.  I spent 30 minutes on Saturday writing my first blog.   Went to post and lost it in cyber space somewhere so here we go again. This trip has been 2 years in the planning and saving now got 21 days to go.

Call it mid life crises or whatever life is too short and you never know what is around the corner so do it now, why wait, any way that's my theory. Any way saw Henry Cole on travel channel then read some books by kiwi people that have done Route 66 and Sturgis so thought why not.

Ok going to try and publish this now as am going to need to know how to do all this stuff before I leave so over the next few weeks you will be getting blogs about how I planed the trip prices etc and also the odd picture if I can download.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.