Saturday 4 August 2012

Reunited with my iPad, bike troubles but most importantly bring on Sturgis!!!


Well have got my iPad and wallet back thanks to Donnie Williamson who found my gear by the side of the road and forwarded it here.  It is much appreciated.

We have now clocked up 3460 miles = appox 5500 km and haven't been lost now for 3 days but had a bit of trouble today with my bike.  We stopped in the middle of nowhere to have a rest and I went to start the bike and it wouldn't start.  Dead as a Dodo, hazard lights flashing, something wrong with the alarm which shut down everything electrical.  A couple of guys pulled up to help but tried to reboot by removing the battery - this didn't work.  They left after 20 minutes and we were about to call roadside service when we tried the alarm remote again and away she went (have replaced battery in the remote).  Tested and all is well but we were a bit worried.

Have a new friend and have named him Bob.  It is my new GPS and am slowly starting to use it.

Tomorrow we head to Sturgis, 18 months of planning and something else I can knock of my list.

This is where I lost my bag.







Location:Chadron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.