Friday 24 August 2012

Chaps - great investment


Did I mention I brought a pair of chaps for riding in and Coxy and Dave gave me hell about them.  They are comfortable to ride in and when you get a chilly day they are worth their weight in gold.  I may not look as good as Lynne Grace does in hers but my butt does look a bit smaller than hers.

I have had a few emails asking why people can't comment on the blog site and to be truthfull I can't be bothered reading people's comments and replying to them.  I hate facebook and that type of thing.  Who cares what your cat did this morning, who cares if you have your period, who cares if your Aunt Maude is suddenly gay.  God life is too short, instead of talking rubbish on these sites spend time with your kids (they grow up too quick) get out of the house, buy a bike, set some goals, aim for the sky and anyway I don't know most of the people on my facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.