Monday 27 August 2012

Singing debut!


After chilling and  a few beers I had in my saddlebags spent some time talking to some guys staying at motel.

Got a bit peckish so went to a Creole restaurant on the corner.  Now this is where I got out of my comfort zone.  Creole food is from down south and looking at the menu I didn't have a clue.  There was some type of gumbo and jambalaya and alligator steaks etc so what the hell I thought.  Went for the frogs legs and rice, very nice bit like chicken/seafood then bugger me 2 guys doing country music asked where I was from (only 5 people in restaurant).  So explained about Gore and gold guitars and they wanted a kiwi song so got up on mike and taught them 10 guitars (remembered most of the words).  After that another first - pecan pie US style then I was out of there before I had to do a Haka.

Big ride tomorrow 210 miles to LA


Location:San Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.